Australian Working Holiday Visa
Working Holiday Visa Australia - Basic Requirements
- You must be between 18 and 30 years old.
- You must have a valid passport with at least 6 months until renewal.
- You must have sufficient funds to support yourself when you arrive in Australia.
Where do I apply?
A Working Holiday Visa cannot be granted in Australia. All Australia Working Holiday Visa applications must be made overseas. Passport holders of the following 18 foreign countries are able to apply for a Working Holiday Visa in any country (except Australia):
- United Kingdom
- Republic of Ireland
- Republic of Korea
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
How long does it take?
Around 8 working days
- Embassy processing time: 6 working days
- Admin processing time: 2 working days
- Postage time: once the visa is received, it will be emailed to you immediately
How can a Working Holiday Visa be extended?
The Australian Government will allow Working Holiday Visa holders the opportunity to apply for a second Working Holiday Visa provided they have worked as a specified worker in regional Australia for 3 months. Australia Working Holiday Visa holders working in Australia in several primary industries, including plant / animal cultivation, fishing, tree farming, mining and construction work, will be defined as 'specified workers' and be eligible to apply for a second working holiday visa, thus extending their trip from 12 months to 24. Applications for a second Australia Working Holiday Visa can be made both offshore and onshore in Australia.
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Apply now by clicking the button below and filling out the application form on gapyear.com. The Visa Machine should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.