Live in Carer - Work in the UK
ENA Care Group Ltd are currently recruiting for Live-in Carers within the South of England and if you are interested in working, moving to, or visiting the UK on a working holiday this will suit you.
Established for 20 years, ENA Care Group Ltd is run with a family ethos and have built a strong reputation for excellent care and we have a strong rapport with all of our clients.
We enable our clients to continue enjoying an active and independent lifestyle through the support of our carers and as a result of expansion, ENA are now recruiting for additional staff. Previous experience of care work is not a requirement as we offer a comprehensive and nationally recognised training program. Successful applicants will be personable and compassionate individuals who will be able to assist our clients with activities such as personal care, shopping, cooking and assistance with feeding, light housework, and in some cases driving.
As a Carer you will need to be:
• In possession of the valid right to work in the UK
• At least 21 years old
• Possess a Manual driving licence and be able to drive confidently in the UK
• Speak clear and fluent English
ENA Care Group offer:
• Comprehensive Free In-House Training Course
• 24/7 Support from our Qualified Care Co-ordinators
• Excellent rates of weekly pay + bonus
• Free accommodation, no household bills and free meals
• Progression and development
• Holiday Pay
• Flexible working options
• Unlimited unpaid leave for sabbaticals
To apply, please complete the following:
1. Complete our online application form: www.ena.co.uk - There is an online job application form to fill out.
2. Attend a brief interview with one of our recruitment team via Skype
3. If you are successful, travel to England & join our training program (more details will be dsicussed with you prior to your journey to us).
Matching Process: If you are successful at screening you are guaranteed a place in our free 5 day induction training held weekly in England. Our clients choose their caregiver from our group of trainee’s whilst the ENA Care Group team consult with you to ensure you are placed with the right client.
Fees: ENA don’t charge any fees but you will have to pay for your own flight to our head office in England. If you don’t already have a UK bank account & National Insurance Number (UK SIN), ENA are able to support you in obtaining the necessary documentation.
This is a unique opportunity allowing you to save money, work & travel at the same time. Apply from Australia / New Zealand. Visit our website for more information: Visit ENA Care Group & complete the application form if you are eligible. If you have any questions meanwhile, please contact our recruitment team.
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. ENA Care Group should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.