TEFL Certification and Internships
SEE TEFL offers 4 Week Teacher Certification and Paid Internships in Chiang Mai, Thailand. As of 2016, we are in our 11th year of TEFL Teacher Training with 1,000+ graduates from 40+ countries on 6 continents. Our graduates range in age from 18 upwards, and are usually between 22 and 50 years old. Typical classes have a mix of men and women from a variety of countries and backgrounds.
Our graduates teach English as a Foreign Language across Thailand and throughout the world. We strive to provide a useful and effective training program. Our organization also hires dozens of English teachers every year for placement in schools throughout Chiang Mai and Northern Thailand.
What we offer:
- A standard 4 week, 120 hour TEFL Certification course (10x per year), as well as an accelerated Paid TEFL Internship program (2x per year);
- TEFL certification is required for many English teaching positions in Thailand and many other countries;
- Teacher training, which provides the fundamentals needed to begin teaching English as a Foreign Language, including lesson planning, classroom management, and the Presentation-Practice-Production (PPP) TEFL teaching method;
- Authentic observed teaching practice in a variety of settings, with real students in real schools;
- Our participants will gain a strong foundation in teaching fundamentals, course preparation, authentic practice, grammar and Thai cultural appreciation; and
- ISO 9001 certification (the first TEFL training organization in Asia to do so), and we are licensed by the Thai Ministry of Education to teach TEFL teacher training.
Accredited and Recognized TEFL Training
SEE's accredited and internationally-recognized TEFL certification teacher training enables its graduates to confidently and successfully step into the classroom and teach English as a foreign language anywhere in the world. Training focuses on developing practical teaching skills while also extensively reviewing language structure and terminology. It is assumed trainees have little, if any, previous EFL teaching experience and grammar terminology knowledge before training starts. Those with previous experience will benefit from revisiting the fundamentals.
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. SEE TEFL should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.