Internship in China
Go Abroad China has been at the forefront of promoting career opportunities in the form of internships in China for international students and young university or college graduates. We offer paid internships in the sectors of hospitality, business development, engineering, marketing & PR, communications, finance & investment, consulting etc. Go Abroad China partners with many fortune 500 type companies in China to arrange these internships; we offer real job roles, screen the companies to ensure that the environment is conducive for our candidates to learn and experience business practices of Chinese people and companies.
You can begin your internship during the summer, spring, autumn or winter periods, please apply at least a month in advance as intern positions are competitive.
Our main Internship in China Program’s structure is as follows:
1) Internship only: We will still find you your desired internship position but exclude the option of combining it language lessons.
2) Internship with language lessons: We arrange for you to have your internship combined with Chinese language lessons with a qualified private tutor.
Joining Go Abroad China, you can expect:
- Paid internship with real job responsibilities
- Bilingual supervisor
- Chinese lessons
- Guided tours within the city
- Exiting cultural activities to help you learn about the Chinese culture
- Access to 24 hour assistance from the Go Abroad China team
- Orientation upon arrival in China
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. Go Abroad China should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.