Internship in Japan
Internship in Japan is based in Tokyo, the biggest metropolitan city in the world!
Since we are where you want to be, we are in constant touch with our partners and will be there for you when you need us!
Our team is always here to assist ambitious students and graduates by providing them with internship opportunities at host companies in Japan. To find out more about our various internship programs available in summer, winter and all year-round, visit our website.
Even if you do not speak the language or know about the culture, we will be here to advise you, train you and provide you with all the necessary support that you will need to make your internship a resounding success!
We will accompany you from your very first inquiry to the very last day of your stay in Japan. Your security and your happiness are very important to us, that's why we will cover you with an insurance, provide you with emergency support, and help you to settle in Japan.
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. Internship In Japan should then be in touch
shortly to help with your enquiry.
More information about this gap year opportunity...
Summer program or year-round
* Age: 18 to 30 (In good health)
* Personality: Professional, mature, dynamic, motivated, open minded, independent enough to handle living and traveling abroad
* Nationalities: Everybody is welcome! Some restrictions may apply depending on your ability to secure a visa.
* Languages: Business English mandatory, Japanese proficiency if possible, other languages can help too.
Admin (Health Services)
Admin (Hospitality, Sports)
Business Admin, Management
Culinary Arts / Cooking
Labor & Industrial Relations
Marketing, Ad, PR
Media (Radio, TV, & Film)
Public Admin, Public Pol, Govt
English (business level mandatory)
Japanese (not necessary but highly recommended)
Included in the fee
Before you arrive:
- Guaranteed internship placement
- Resume and cover letter check
- Interview coaching
- Career consultation and training
- Internship preparation and training
- 24/7 Emergency support!
- Orientation on arrival in our offices
- Counseling / Consultation during office hours on Skype
- Free study space at ICC during office hours with FREE Wi-Fi
- Japanese lessons (Depends on the chosen program)
- Field trips (Depends on the chosen program)
- International parties & networking
Types of accommodations possible