Business Internships Abroad
Gain real world experience, make your resume stand out from the pack and learn about a foreign culture with an international business internship. With customized opportunities in entrepreneurship, finance, venture capital, marketing, consulting, import/export and international trade, a business internship will give you the skills needed to compete in today’s global economy.
All internships are customized to your skills and interests. Past business internships have included working at major companies, start-up businesses, social enterprises, consulting firms and more. Examples include: Operations and logistics optimizations for a local manufacturing firm, assessing the portfolio-at-risk for microfinance institutions, developing feasibility studies and financial modeling for new businesses, conducting market research, managing business development communications, researching strategic expansion opportunities, researching new business development and community outreach opportunities, creating presentations, managing client relationships, and creating and implementing export strategies for local businesses. Let us know what interests you and we’ll find you an internship that aligns with your personal and professional goals.
What We Offer
- Internships customized to your skills and interests in five incredible international destinations: Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Shanghai, Barcelona and Dublin! Connect-123 staff works with every intern to secure a placement in the field of their choice.
- Flexible start dates and trip durations (most interns stay 2-6 months)
- A completely refundable program fee deposit – up to two weeks after sending you and internship offer.
- On-the-ground local teams will provide you with support before, during, and after your trip, from pre-trip planning to on-the-ground-support to career guidance.
- Over 10 years experience developing successful customized international internship programs
Our Program Fee Includes
- Creating a tailor-made internship that specifically meets your needs
- Arranging secure, high quality, centrally located accommodation based on your budget
- Assisting with local transport and providing advice on public transport routes
- An abundance of pre-trip information and an in-depth Orientation upon arrival
- Advice, assistance, and guidance before, during, and after your stay
- Airport meet and greet service
- 24/7 emergency support and assistance
- Access to our weekly cultural events group meet-ups
Employers are increasingly looking for international experience, and our internship programs are designed to give you an edge in your future job search. Get started now!
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. Connect-123 should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.