Rural Schools Development
This project is a uniquely designed Volunteer Adventure that aims to provide a balanced experience for volunteers; with opportunities for benevolent and rewarding work as well as outdoor adventures. The main focus of your volunteer work will be to promote community development and aid in the improvement of two underprivileged schools in the area. Through educational assistance and mentoring of the children at the school and experiencing the once in a lifetime adventures the province has on offer. You will no doubt be leaving a positive footprint on South African soil and in the hearts of all the children you will meet.
Volunteer work will involve helping to create a better learning environment and help develop sustainable projects for the children and community at large.
Volunteer tasks could include:
- Assisting teachers at recess and during lessons
- After school care and activities
- Running and supervising Sport activities
- Take Guidance Lessons
- Run international cultural awareness activities
- General development projects to better facilities and the children’s learning environment
- Food production projects (including working in the vegetable garden)
- Creating world knowledge lessons and teaching the relevant information
- Conducting and helping with educational beach outings
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. Go Eco should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.