Summer Jobs at a Trampoline Park
If you think you fit the bill, of a hardworking, enthusiastic, fun individual and could be a member of the Rush crew we want to hear from you.
We offer flexible hours throughout the week, Monday to Sunday with an hourly rate of pay, free bouncing, and concessions for friends and family.
• To receive customers on site, ensure that they have a valid wristband, are wearing Rush non-slip socks and are dressed appropriately.
• To conduct the safety briefings and explain the rules and regulations
• To pay attention at all times, ensuring that the rules are being adhered and customers are participating in activities safely
• Dealing with customers in the event of an injury, including coordinating clearing the courts and surrounding areas, and following mandatory Rush Incident Reporting procedures at the time of the incident.
• To assist with court inspections to ensure all equipment is functioning correctly and other safety items and correctly installed.
• Liaising with the maintenance team as appropriate, reporting any problems with the equipment immediately.
• To clean and help maintain the equipment and all ground floor areas of the facility
• To undertake all other reasonable duties as required as assigned by the supervisor, management or required by the business.
• To work closely with the Front of House Customer Services team and the General Manager to ensure all aspects of the business are presented in line with the Rush brand.
Front of House
• To deal with enquiries from members of the public in person, telephone or e-mail regarding the park and its facilities
• To help customers with their bookings
• To receive customers on site and explain the rules and regulations
• To ensure that all customers participating in activities in the park have signed a valid waiver form
• To receive birthday party guests and act as personal host to the party, ensuring that each party customer has the best party experience. This includes efficient checking in, waiver form management, safety briefing management, liaising with food staff to prepare and deliver party food, overseeing the party including birthday cake and party bags, management of party room including layout and clear up
• To undertake general administrative duties as defined by the Management team
• To complete sales transactions and cash up and balance of monies at end of duty, including balancing of stock inventories
• To empty cash out of vending machines
• To undertake all other reasonable duties as required
• To meet and greet the party upon arrival
• Ensure that all wristbands, socks, and gifts are ready for the party
• To interact with the children, and the parents
• To communicate with the kitchen, to prepare the party food
• To be able to confidently explain our safety procedures
• To maintain the cleanliness of our Park, especially the Party areas
• To set up the party rooms, suitable for each party
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. Rush UK High Wycombe should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.