Global Ambassador Programme
Knightsbridge Schools International is seeking UK school leavers over the age of 18 for the Global Ambassador Programme (GAP). Students can elect to apply for one of two programme options listed below. When submitting your email enquiry please specify which programme option you wish to apply for.
1. Paid Teaching Assistant (10 months) - Montenegro
KSI Montenegro is seeking an enthusiastic and committed school leaver to become an integral part of our school community and gain experience working as a teaching assistant from 15th August 2017 to 30th June 2018. This role involves fulfilling teaching assistant duties for the Kindergarten and Early Primary Years, supporting the Head of Boarding with the running of the boarding house, assisting with running after school clubs and events, and providing administrative support to the school.
Kinder/Preschool Teaching Assistant Role
You will be required to assist in classroom instruction and act as a teaching intern for a portion of your weekly schedule.
- Assist classroom teachers in performing specific duties as assigned or undertaking specialised tasks.
- Help plan daily and long-range lessons and classroom activities.
- Conduct learning exercises with small groups of students.
- Alert colleagues to special needs of individual students e.g. reading.
- Provide escort and assistance to children as necessary.
- Collect and display suitable material for educational displays: prepare displays and decorate classroom.
- Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, materials, and facilities.
- Help maintain order in the classroom; monitor students.
Boarding House Support Role
You will be required to assist the Head of Boarding on a rota basis. This may include some evenings and weekends.
For further details, please submit an enquiry and request a copy of the full Job Description!
2. Volunteer Global Ambassador Programme (3 months) - Colombia or Panama
• Living with a local family in a private room
• Learning another language and being immersed in the local culture
• Volunteering at a private International Baccalaureate school with activities including; mentoring students, supporting with English lessons, extra-curricular activities and participating in school events
• Meeting new people from different parts of the world
• Make a positive difference in the school community and introduce new projects
“This experience was one I’ll never forget. My Spanish has greatly improved and I loved volunteering at the school. I gained so much from this programme and would recommend this to others.” Xavier Hanbury, KSI Bogota 2015
Visit our website, or email us an enquiry for more details!
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. Knightsbridge Schools International should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.