Canadian Rockies Instructor Course
Experience life in the Canadian Rockies for 11 weeks whilst taking part in our ski instructor course at Marmot Basin. This awesome course has been developed to improve your skills and get you fully trained up to instruct your favourite snow sport. As well as 11 weeks of tuition from the best instructors in town, you'll also get to take part in an avalanche awareness course and gain real life work experience shadowing qualified instructors.
On our 11 week course you will get 200 hours of training from the pros. Exam fees for both the CSIA Level 1 and Level 2 courses are included in the price. During the first 4 weeks, you will take the CSIA Level 1 before your training ramps up a gear and you work towards taking the Level 2 exam towards the end of the season.
You'll live in a hotel in the nearby town of Jasper for the duration of the course, with hot breakfast and a dinner allowance provided 7 days a week. Transfers to the mountain are included each day so even on non teaching days (weekends) you'll be able to brush up on your skills.
This programme is ideal for people who want to spend a season in Canada but who have missed out on the Canadian Working Holiday visa.
- Avalanche Awareness Course
- Real life work experience shadowing instructors
- Employment opportunities for the following season
- Boost your CV with our Mountain Management Seminar – learn about how a ski resort is managed – from marketing, to customer service and even risk management
- Emergency situation training
- Natural hazard training
- Introduction to GPS
- 79 nights accommodation at either the Lobstick Lodge or Chateau Jasper
- HOT breakfast provided 7 days a week
- $25 per night dinner allownce - eat wherever you like in town
- Full support throughout the preparation for your trip and whilst you are in Canada
- Pre departure briefing
- Full financial protection through IPP and ATOL.
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. Oyster Worldwide Ltd should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.