Participate in CAMP CHALLENGE International Instructor Program in Singapore and work as a an International Instructor for six months with flexible schedule that allows time to travel, gain work experience in a new environment, and maintain a stable source of income! You will also meet our nice instructors and staff here! :)
– Prepare and conduct youth camps.
– Ad-hoc and miscellaneous tasks such as maintaining the equipments and cleaning of the campsite.
Flexible Work Arrangement:
– 20 working days a month
– You may opt for lesser working days in a month.
– You are free to pursuit your own interest in your free time. This includes travelling overseas.
– Your schedule will be planned out together with our instructors and priority must be given to fulfilling your responsibilities
Allowance and Other Perks:
– Monthly allowance of SGD 1800
– For every additional day of work beyond the required 20 working days, you will also be remunerated according to the daily average.
– Free Accommodation is provided (shared, non air-conditioned room). Value of accommodation is approximately SGD 400.
– Meals are provided during the CAMP. This will save you about SGD 400 a month.
- No to minimal travelling is required because accommodation is within the campsite. This will save you about SGD 150 a month.
(Total value of compensation package is approximately SGD 2770!!)
Work Holiday Pass Eligibility:
Please refer to this website to check on your eligibility and work-pass application process: http://www.mom.gov.sg/foreign-manpower/passes-visas/work-holiday-programme/before-you-apply/Pages/default.aspx
– You have to be eligible to obtain Work Holiday Pass.
– Cost of the flight ad visa fee you need to cover on your own.
If you are interested in International Instructor position Email us your Resume with Cover Letter and References to instructors@CAMP-CHALLENGE.com
You are also welcomed to send in enquiry through this page.
Welcome to join the CAMP Challenge Family! We will be happy to have you staying together and have a good time here! :)
P1 Powerboat is our sister company which will support us for training and programmes.
Do refer to the link for details: http://www.p1powerboats.com/#
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. Camp Challenge should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.