The Czech Hospital Placements Program (CHP Program) offers you tailored specialty shadowing of experienced Neurosurgeons, Cardiac Surgeons, Anaesthesiologists, Emergency Doctors and Paramedics, Intensive Care and ARU Nurses, Gynecologists and Obstetricians, Physical Therapists in Spinal Unit and Neurology - healthcare professionals in all specialties.
The CHP Program runs in English in a variety of fields all year long and provides you with detailed information on hospital work placements before you apply. Discover the maximum about each of the specialties such as typical patient cases, methods and procedures, equipment of the specialized centers and basic statistics. This specialty overview proves you are in a top and largest hospital in Central Europe - the University Hospital in Motol.
Get familiar with the mentors you'll shadow before you apply. Discover why they became healthcare professionals and what you can observe while shadowing them during their daily schedule. Before you arrive we will help you to get ready for your placement with exclusive study materials related to each of the specialties.
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. Czech Hospital Placements Program should then be in touch
shortly to help with your enquiry.
More information about this gap year opportunity...
CHP Program Highlights
1. Know everything about your chosen specialty and your mentoring teams before you apply.
2. Get ready for your work experience with the exclusive CHP Study Materials related to the specialties of your choice.
3. Get the CHP Program summary describing your placement, working hours (min. 25 hours weekly) and Tutorials and Excursions (3 hours weekly) in detail.
4. Gain the CHP Personal Recommendation on behalf of the hospital and mentoring team, which is based upon a positive evaluation by at least one of your mentors. For best students only - free of charge.
5. Communicate with your fellow students, thanks to the secure CHP System prior to your arrival.
Your package includes
• Shadowing your mentoring team 25 hours per week minimum in the largest hospital in Central Europe
• 3 more hours of Tutorials on latest research topics and Excursions to our specialized centres every week in addition to the shadowing hours
• Study Materials to extend your specialty knowledge before your placement starts
• Accommodation nearby wonderful Prague Castle and Food
• CHP System to control your trip with just a click
• 24/7 CHP Team support
• CHP Certificate to summarize and confirm your placement
• Personal Recommendation for the best students
• Set of CHP Program guides to get the most out of your stay and placement