Teach English in Thailand
Want to Get Paid to Teach English in Thailand?
- Are you a native English speaker?
- Age 21 and above?
- Seeking to get paid to teach English abroad in Thailand or elsewhere?
- Looking to take a professional TEFL certification course?
With an International TEFL Academy TEFL TESOL certification & lifetime job placement assistance, you will hold an internationally recognized qualification that will enable you to get paid as an English teacher in Thailand & in 80 countries worldwide.
Who is International TEFL Academy?
We are one of the largest TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certification schools in the world training over 3,500 new teachers a year, people just like you. Up to 95% of our students do not have a degree in Education, they simply want to get paid to teach abroad and make a difference while traveling the world. All of our TEFL courses & internationally accredited & are taught by experienced university-level professors. All graduates receive lifetime worldwide job placement assistance & access to exclusive networks of 10,000 alumni across the globe.
How does it work?
You become TEFL certified in 4 weeks full-time (in-person TEFL classes) or 11 weeks part-time (online TEFL classes). With lifetime job placement assistance, you interview for teaching positions and choose the right school and country. Once you are TEFL certified, your certification and access to job placement assistance are lifetime so you can use them to teach in as many countries as you wish.
What Kind of Job Market is there for Teaching English in Thailand?
- With a large population & growing economy based largely on international trade & tourism, Thailand represents one of the largest & fasting growing job markets for teaching English as a foreign language in the world.
- Most English teachers teach 20-25 hours a week in a private language school, a public school and/or as a private tutor + an additional 8-10 hours a week lesson planning.
- You don't need a degree in education or prior professional teaching experience, but TEFL certification is required to provide you with the skills & qualification you need to get hired as an English teacher in Thailand & up to 80 countries worldwide.
Typical first-time English teacher in Thailand earn up to the equivalent of $1000 USD per month; this is enough to cover basic expenses (rent, transport, food, etc), in addition to going out several times a week and regional travel on weekends or holidays. Most English teachers save $200-$500 USD per month after expenses.
TEFL Certification Options for Teaching English in Thailand
TEFL Classes in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- 4-week intensive courses taught by qualified university-level professors
- Local job placement assistance to help course graduates line up work in Thailand following the course (graduates also receive lifetime worldwide job search guidance)
- Tuition begins from approximately $1575 USD
Online TEFL Classes
- 11-13 weeks part-time (8-12 hours a week) - this course is designed to accommodate students who are working or going to school full-time.
- Fully accredited at Level 5 (identical to in-person classes such as CELTA) and it taught by university professors; it also includes 20 hours of practicum (live practice teaching
- Class tuition is $1395 USD, including lifetime job search guidance
In-Person TEFL Classes in 25 locations worldwide
In addition to our, class in Chiang Mai, Thailand ITA offers in-person 4-week classes in 25 locations worldwide, including in the U.S., Europe, Latin America & Asia
Tuition varies by class & varies from approximately $1500USD
How can you learn more & get started?
Click on our link to request your free brochure; you will receive a free brochure and speak with an expert admissions advisors to go over all of your options & questions regarding job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options and financial matters like salaries & start-up costs. We are happy to speak with you as many times as you need, and our online resource library features hundreds of article, FAQs, testimonials & videos to help learn about all aspects of teaching English abroad.
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Apply now by clicking the button below and filling out the application form on gapyear.com. International TEFL Academy should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.