Teach English in the Czech Republic
Do you want to teach English in the Czech Republic?
- Are you a native English speaker?
- Are you age 21 or above?
- Are you looking to get paid to teach English abroad in the Czech Republic or elsewhere?
- Looking to take a professional TEFL certification course?
With an International TEFL Academy TEFL TESOL certification & lifetime job placement assistance, you will hold an internationally recognized qualification that will enable you to get paid as an English teacher in the Czech Republic & in 80 countries worldwide. Known for its beautiful cities like Prague & rich cultural traditions, the Czech Republic represents one of the top job markets for teaching English in Central Europe.
Who is International TEFL Academy?
We are one of the largest TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certification schools in the world training over 3,500 new teachers a year, people just like you. Up to 95% of our students do not have a degree in Education, they simply want to get paid to teach abroad and make a difference while traveling the world. All of our TEFL courses & internationally accredited & are taught by experienced university-level professors. All graduates receive lifetime worldwide job placement assistance & access to exclusive networks of 10,000 alumni across the globe.
How does it work?
You become TEFL certified in 4 weeks full-time (in-person TEFL classes) or 11 weeks part-time (online TEFL classes). With lifetime job placement assistance, you interview for teaching positions and choose the right school and country. Once you are TEFL certified, your certification and access to job placement assistance are lifetime so you can use them to teach in as many countries as you wish.
What Kind of Job Market is there for Teaching English in Czech Republic
- A solid hourly wage affords English teachers in the Czech Republic to live a comfortable life while they are employed. Schools typically offer 20-25 hours per week of work, leaving plenty of time to travel and explore.
- Typical first-time English teacher in the Czech Republic earn 16,540-26,900 CZK per month; this is enough to cover basic expenses (rent, transport, food, etc), in addition to going out several times a week and regional travel on weekends or holidays.
- Most English teachers will interview locally in the Czech Republic in September/ October & again in January; International TEFL Academy provides our students & graduates with the resources, contacts & guidance needed to set up interviews.
Foreign English teachers (including non-EU nationals like Americans & Australians) can get legal work permits to teach in Czech Republic (we provide guidance to our students on the work visa process).
TEFL Certification Options for Teaching English in Prague
Czech Republic TEFL Courses in Prague
- 4-week intensive courses taught by qualified university-level professors
- Local job placement assistance to help course graduates line up work in the Czech Republic following the course (graduates also receive lifetime worldwide job search guidance)
- Tuition begins from approximately $1445 USD
Online TEFL Classes
- 11-13 weeks part-time (8-12 hours a week) - this course is designed to accommodate students who are working or going to school full-time.
- Fully accredited at Level 5 (identical to in-person classes such as CELTA) and it taught by university professors; it also includes 20 hours of practicum (live practice teaching
- Class tuition is $1395 USD, including lifetime job search guidance
In-Person TEFL Classes in 25 locations worldwide
In addition to our class in the Czech Republic, ITA offers in-person 4-week classes in 25 locations worldwide, including in the U.S., Europe, Latin America & Asia
Tuition varies by class.
Lifetime Job Placement Assistance Services, Including:
- Expert advice & guidance from experienced advisors in areas like resume & cover letter development, visas, & documents
- Access to live and recorded webinars on all aspects of theTEFL job search process, including job market tutorials for specific regions & countries
- 400-page Job Search Guidance Manual & our library of country-specific ebooks & “How to Get a Job” guides
Access to contact information more than 20,000 schools & language institutes worldwide in addition to hundreds of ESL job boards & top international recruiters
How can you learn more & get started?
Click on our link to request your free brochure or call us directly at (001) 773-634-9900 at our Chicago USA World Headquarters or +44-203-318-6930 in the UK.
You will receive a free brochure and speak with an expert admissions advisors to go over all of your options & questions regarding job markets, hiring requirements, TEFL course options and financial matters like salaries & start-up costs. We are happy to speak with you as many times as you need, and our online resource library features hundreds of article, FAQs, testimonials & videos to help learn about all aspects of teaching English abroad.
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Apply now by clicking the button below and filling out the application form on gapyear.com. International TEFL Academy should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.