Most Affordable Volunteering in Bali
Volunteer abroad in Bali with IVHQ! Every year, hundreds of volunteers join IVHQ's highly affordable volunteer projects in Ubud or Lovina. Living in the cultural hub of Ubud or the coastal town of Lovina, volunteers assist on a range of community-driven projects. Volunteers can choose to participate on projects for periods ranging from 1 week to 12 weeks are accommodated in volunteer houses alongside other international volunteers.
IVHQ Volunteer Projects Available in Bali:
Construction and Renovation
- Programs available year-round, starting on the first and third Monday of each month
- Program fees include airport pick-up, orientation, accommodation, meals and 24/7 in-country support
- Community-driven projects focused on supporting local needs and delivering sustainable positive impacts
- Superior support services both pre-departure and while volunteering
- Free online volunteer training for all IVHQ volunteers
- Between 30 and 50 IVHQ volunteers start in Bali each month
- Weekends are free to explore Bali with fellow volunteers - visit Seminyak, Sanur, Gili Islands and more!
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. International Volunteer HQ should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.