Professional Internships in London
NOW AVAILABLE TO NON-EU/NON EEA APPLICANTS
Here at Twin Work & Volunteer we offer internships for undergraduates, anyone over the age of 18, and graduates aged 21 and over.
Taking part in an internship placement shows prospective employers that you are committed to a career in that field, and that you have developed a professional fortitude that can be applied to other companies. The internships give people practical work experience in a specific field adding significant depth to their CVs.
As with all of our internship programmes at Twin Work & Volunteer, this work programme in London is particularly suited to people in-between university.
Many Gap Year applicants or those who have missed out on a place at university often choose to take part in internship opportunities to get worthwhile career knowledge before starting university.
We have an extensive number of internship placements to complement the various skills of young people looking for work experience.
If you want to stand out from the crowd and help shape your future career, then this internship programme aims to give you the skills you need to succeed.
Twin Work and Volunteer provide:
* A high quality London internship
* Information, advice and support
* Multilingual Internship Placement Officers
* 24-hour support & emergency contacts throught the duration of the internship work placement
* Half-day orientation at a Training Centre
* Stipend (this is at the discretion of the company where you will be placed)
* Access to a Training centre, complete with IT suite (free Wi-Fi & internet access) and a café area
* WAVA Certificate of achievement (awarded on completion of the internship)
* Reference from employer.
What's NOT included?
* Flights or train journeys: An airport or train station pickup can be arranged upon request for non-UK based participants
* The cost of accommodation or food - Residential or host family accommodation on a self-catering, bed and breakfast or full board basis (arranged on request)
* Insurance (for applicants from outside the UK)
* Sightseeing activities
For students from outside the EEA/the EU these additional charges are NOT included:
* BUNAC Tier 5 Internship visa fee (from £540)
* Tier 5 visa application fee (£230, payable to the UK Government)
* BUNAC Tier 5 Programme handling fee (£200, required for all Non-EEA applicants)
Interested in this; ready to enquire?
Find out more by filling out the form below and clicking send. Twin Work and Volunteer should then be in touch shortly to help with your enquiry.