Our training center in the Czech Republic provides the ideal location to earn your TEFL certification in magnificent Prague. This modern capital city offers an incredible opportunity to work and live surrounded by rich heritage and culture.
What We love about Prague
- Festivals: Music, Food, Beer, Wine, Art, Pottery, Design, Film, Theatre. There’s something happening nearly every week.
- Beer! It’s tasty and cheap. Even the ‘bad’ beer is good here.
- The architecture. Every day you notice a new beautiful building with graffiti, mosaics or frescoes that you can swear wasn’t there last time you looked.
- Low cost of living: Rents are affordable and you can get drinks and dinner for two for under 20 bucks.
- Public transport. It’s cheap, safe, clean, easy to use and it comes when it says it will on the schedule.
- Culture – there are three opera houses, hundreds of theatres, as well as all sorts of museums and galleries, music and sports venues and cinemas.
- History – how cool is it to have coffee in a room that Kafka or Albert Einstein once sat in?
- Nature – it´s a popular location for hiking, camping, and mountain climbing and it´s also very safe (your wildest enemies may be just ants)
- 1. Spend 120+ hours in face-to-face TEFL training in the Czech Republic.
- 2. Learn from qualified and experienced language trainers.
- 3. Attend fully accredited and externally moderated course.
- 4. Get teaching practice with adults as well as children.
- 5. Earn an internationally recognized TEFL certificate.
- 6. Live and study for at least four weeks in Prague.
- 7. Job opportunity after completion of the course
We are a select, professional school run by highly experienced and qualified trainers. We combine the personal attention of a small course with the facilities, support and insider knowledge of one of the most established and respected language schools in Prague. Our trainees will have the chance to meet teachers in the staffroom and pick their brains about TEFL teaching and life in Prague or other countries. As a language school with more than 20 years of experience, we can provide trainees with useful contacts of schools all over the world.
The Prague TEFL school is very well equipped, with pleasant classrooms and a well-stocked TEFL resource library. Nearby, there are plenty of reasonably priced places to eat, and other facilities.
The school is a short tram ride from the city center. The journey from the accommodation to the school takes about 30 minutes by public transport.
Our upcoming course dates are as follows:
- 30 April 2018 – 25 May 2018
- 4 June 2018 – 29 June 2018
- 6 August 2018 – 31 August 2018
- 10 September 2018 – 5 October 2018
- 19 November 2018 – 14 December 2018