7 Day Northern Voyager New Zealand
£639 - 659
This tour takes you to all the North Island Hotspots and limits the time on the road to give you more time exploring this beautiful island.
Included on this tour:
- 1 night in the surf capital of NZ – Raglan
- 2 nights in the geothermal and cultural capital of Rotorua
- 1 night in Taupo, the Southern Hemisphere’s biggest crater lake!
- 1 Night in the wine region and art deco area of Hawkes Bay’s Napier
- 1 night on the Coromandel Peninsula around Hot Water Beach
- Breakfast each day
- 1 Dinner
- Experienced and fun Tour Guide
- Transport in our Luxury Cruiser
- Surf Lesson in Raglan
- Departs Auckland Central every Saturday at 8.15am
- Returns Auckland Airport or City, Friday around 4pm
Enquire Via Email
Fantastic landing package for those wanting to see the sights of one of the most iconic cities in the world....
Join our 4-week TEFL in-class course in Sydney and become a TEFL/TESOL certified teacher of English as a foreign language.
Head to NZ to live and work as a local!Our team will assist you with necessary paperwork, job finding and...
The ultimate way to start your gap year in Australia! Whether for a working holiday or year of backpacking around...
Live in the beautiful Island town of Suva in Fiji and teach children of various age groups. You'll have the...
Combines coaching with sports administration, lesson planning, monitoring student performance, assisting the PE teachers in all aspects of their work,...
The best of the North. The best of the South. They both come together over an epic 16 days to...
Get ahead in the competitive world of journalism and media by pursuing an internship in the world’s most liveable city,...
This project is an opportunity to provide tangible benefits and assistance to the local community and schools in particular. Bring...
Get amongst some of the finest mountain biking New Zealand has to offer. From the white-knuckle downhills of Rotorua and...
[contact-form-7 id="4" title="Contact form 1"]