7 Day Northern Voyager New Zealand
£639 - 659
This tour takes you to all the North Island Hotspots and limits the time on the road to give you more time exploring this beautiful island.
Included on this tour:
- 1 night in the surf capital of NZ – Raglan
- 2 nights in the geothermal and cultural capital of Rotorua
- 1 night in Taupo, the Southern Hemisphere’s biggest crater lake!
- 1 Night in the wine region and art deco area of Hawkes Bay’s Napier
- 1 night on the Coromandel Peninsula around Hot Water Beach
- Breakfast each day
- 1 Dinner
- Experienced and fun Tour Guide
- Transport in our Luxury Cruiser
- Surf Lesson in Raglan
- Departs Auckland Central every Saturday at 8.15am
- Returns Auckland Airport or City, Friday around 4pm
Enquire Via Email
Want to go backpacking around New Zealand? This bus pass is all you need! Our hop-on, hop-off adventure travel buses...
This sanctuary provides a refuge for rehabilitated but un-releasable injured and orphaned animals. It also protects an ancient Aboriginal landscape...
Get ahead in the competitive world of journalism and media by pursuing an internship in the world’s most liveable city,...
We travel between Sydney and Cairns hitting all the highlights, the stunning surf coast of Byron Bay, clear waters of...
You'll go to the amazing beaches in the Coromandel, geysers of Rotorua, the Central Volcanic Plateau (home of Mt. Doom)...
Volunteer on the Kindergarten volunteer project in Fiji. Located in Suva.
This deal has it all. America, a Pacific Island chain, the country with officially the world's most beautiful sight and...
This trip is a hidden gem demonstrating just how beautiful and diverse new Zealand can get. Part of this trip...
From bucket list spots to our own little secrets, take in the best of the East Coast with Mick. Travel...
Boost your career prospects by interning in the world's most liveable city, Melbourne. Gain a head start in the competitive...
[contact-form-7 id="4" title="Contact form 1"]