7 Days Southern Voyager
£639 - 659
Let us take you on an adventure to remember through some of the South Island top destinations.
Included on this tour:
- 3 nights in Queenstown, New Zealand’s adrenaline capital
- 2 nights in Franz Joseph visiting glaciers and rainforests
- 1 night in the stunning Mt Cook National Park
- Breakfast each day
- 1 Dinner
- Experienced and fun Tour Guide
- Transport in our Luxury Cruiser
- Transport to Milford Sound (cruise optional)
- Departs Christchurch Airport every Saturday at 9.30am
- Returns Christchurch Airport or City, Friday around 4pm
Enquire Via Email
Work in rural Australia and find a job suited to your skills and interests. Get off the beaten tourist track...
We travel between Sydney and Cairns hitting all the highlights, the stunning surf coast of Byron Bay, clear waters of...
Earn your TEFL certificate while teaching or coaching sports at a school, gain valuable experience working on a government healthcare...
Heading to Australia? Is it your first time travelling? Want to experience the world's most liveable city and have unique...
Travel from Sydney to Cairns with heaps of activities and your first night's accommodation covered at each stop!
Coach a variety of sports to children and assist with teaching. The project takes place in Clubs and Schools. You...
You'll go to the amazing beaches in the Coromandel, geysers of Rotorua, the Central Volcanic Plateau (home of Mt. Doom)...
Tester semester allows you to enroll at a New Zealand university for just one term. If you are trying to...
Contribute to valuable conservation initiatives by taking part in a project with a purpose. Help protect some of Australia's most...
The quickest and best way to get to New Zealand just happens to be via the Cook Islands. Why not...
[contact-form-7 id="4" title="Contact form 1"]