Where we adventure to:
Discover authentic Ontario & Quebec and get a taste of the Maritimes in the Bay of Fundy & Halifax. Get to know these huge and beautiful provinces, from their vibrant cities to their and natural treasures.
Travel to far flung regions of St. Lawrence, the Laurentians and Algonquin Park. Visit hip and historic cities including Toronto, Halfiax, Ottawa, and Quebec City.
Take off on this 16 day adventure, starting from just $1150 + HST.
- June 2nd, 2018
- July 3rd, 2018
- August 2nd, 2018
- August 31st, 2018
How it works:
- Experience what makes Canada Spectacular
- Certainty – everything essentially is setup for you
- Budget Friendly and only pay for the essentials beforehand.
- Flexibility in what you get up to
- Ample time in each place
- Canadian style accommodations such as rustic lodges and hostels
- Comfortable travel. A bus that you can stretch out on
- By Canadians that have experienced all this and more first hand.
- Off-Beat Destinations. Adventure Activities from rafting, zip-lining, rock climbing and more.
- Easy access to 8+ amazing national parks.
What is included:
- Transportation throughout the trip
- Day trips, lifts to lots of activities, exploring regions and national parks
- Booking support for activities
- Your accommodations are pre-reserved, but the cost isn’t included in the trip fee
- Group camping gear e.g., tents, cooking pots (seasonal, trip specific)
- Ferry between Nova Scotia and PEI (note: trip specific)
What isn’t included:
- Paid activities (e.g., rafting)
- Accommodations. You pay the provider directly on arrival. Usually around $35 for a dorm bed.
- Food. We stop by grocery stores along the way. We will have options for some group meals if you are interested for a nominal fee
- Ferry for crossing from Tadoussac to Gaspesie (~$20)
Itinerary at a glance:
- Toronto – Start
- Algonquin Park – 2 nights
- Ottawa – 2 nights
- Laurentians – 2 nights
- Quebec City – 2 nights
- Tadoussac – 2 nights
- Bay of Fundy – 3 nights
- Halifax – 2 nights