Like the beautiful Scandinavian at the hostel, Mick is our most popular pass.
An epic adventure taking in all the hot spots from Sydney to Cairns, as well as some local secrets that end up being the highlight of your trip to Australia.
Whether you’re excited to party in Byron Bay, learn to surf in Spot X or get tropical in Magnetic Island – this trip ticks all those bucket list boxes and so much more.
WHERE DOES MICK GO?
Covering the full 2418 kilometres from Sydney to Cairns, Mick is well travelled.
Including all the spots you’d expect like Sydney, Byron Bay, Airlie Beach and Cairns, and with the option to add Fraser Island and Whitsundays, Mick offers you the best of the East Coast.
You’ll be guided the whole route by some of our fun, hilarious and knowledgeable local characters. Not only will these legends be your friends but they will also give you a hand in booking anything you want along the way.
You’ll be travelling by bus and train up the coast, so there’s no need to stress about how to get places. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.
- Wine tasting Hunter Valley
- Barrington Tops National Park
- Koala hospital visit, Port Macquarie
- Kangaroo spotting, Emerald Beach
- Canoeing experience, River Retreat
- Angourie Blue Pools, Yamba
- Byron Bay orientation drive
- Danger Point Border Crossing walk
- Carlo Sand Blow Walk, Rainbow Beach
- Bluff Point walk at Emu Park
- Airlie Orientation Walk
- Forts Walk at Magnetic Island
- Tully Gorge National Park Rainforest