—- FULL FLEXIBILITY FOR THE INDEPENDENT TRAVELER —-
- FOUR STOKE TRAVEL TRIPS FOR THE PRICE OF THREE
- CHOOSE FROM 20+ DESTINATIONS
- 12 NIGHTS ALL-INCLUSIVE FOR ONLY €550
- YOUR PLACE IS ALREADY BOOKED, JUST CONFIRM AT LEAST ONE WEEK BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL
- VALID FOR 2 YEARS FROM THE START OF YOUR FIRST STOKE TRIP
The Stoke Travel Passport gives full flexibility to the open-minded traveller, so you can experience Europe’s biggest cultural festivals, surf trips, adventures and city breaks at your own pace.
The Stoke Travel Passport is for travellers, not tourists. We know that you want to see Europe your way – that you don’t want to be herded on and off buses, tied to an inflexible twenty-countries-in-two-weeks itinerary – but sometimes want to reap the social benefits of group travel. The Stoke Travel Passport allows you to create your own Europe trip while guaranteeing your place at the biggest and best festivals.
Stoke Travel is Europe’s biggest festival travel operator. We take you to the best parties with large groups of like-minded travellers. Our campsite parties are legendary, fuelled by our unlimited beer and sangria option, at only €10 extra per day.
The Stoke Travel Passport allows you to choose four destinations from more than 20 options. Your place is pre-reserved – just let us know if you’ll be joining us one week before you arrive. Stoke Travel is an “all inclusive” company, with your accommodation ready on arrival, including bedding, meals included, and new best friends from all over the world.
Your Euro trip is yours to create, we’ll just help out with the parties.
Only available to purchase from October to May!
Get in early to score your free Stoke Travel trip!
- 3 x Stoke Travel Trips of your choice + 1 x Stoke Travel Trip for FREE
- 3 all-inclusive nights on the 4 trips you have chosen (see detailed list below) – Want more flexibility of your number of nights at each? Email to find out how to use your 12 nights!
- You can choose from 20 + different trips (with more to come!)
- You only have to book your dates a week before your desired arrival to guarantee your place. You’re basically pre-booked into every Stoke trip – we’re just waiting for you to confirm when you’re coming. Meaning we will always make space for you to party with us.
- Valid for 24 months starting from the date of your first trip.
- Access to €10 unlimited beer and sangria
- Have the most open-ended and flexible travel options that guarantee the most awesome experiences in Europe.
PASSPORT TRIPS TO CHOOSE FROM
Andorra Snow Weekender
2 nights transport, hotel and ski package in Andorra
(January-March) *€80 surcharge or €90 for big weeks
Barcelona City Break
3 nights hostel package in Barcelona (year around)
Bilbao BBK Live
3 nights music festival tickets, return transfers to Bilbao, camping equipment (July)
Ibiza Beach Camp
3 nights all-inclusive camping in Ibiza, Spain (June – September)
3 nights all-inclusive camping in Amsterdam, The Netherlands (April)
3 nights all-inclusive camping in Valencia, Spain (August) *€10 Tomatina ticket
3 nights all-inclusive camping in Valencia, Spain (March)
Les Fetes de Bayonne
3 nights all-inclusive surf hostel stay in Aia (July)
Morocco Surf Week
6 nights all-inclusive surf
hostel in Taghazout, Morocco *€270 surcharge (October-April)
3 nights all-inclusive camping in Munich, Germany (September/October)
3 nights hostel package in
San Sebastian Surf Camp
3 nights all-inclusive hostel in Aia (June – September)
3 nights all-inclusive surf hostel stay in Aia (August)
3 nights hostel package in Barcelona (June) *Sonar ticket not included
3 nights all-inclusive camping in Munich, Germany (April/May)
Spring Break Ibiza
3 nights hostel package in Ibiza, Spain (March/April) *€40 surcharge
3 nights hostel package in Budapest, Hungary (August) *Sziget ticket not included, but available from us
The Wine Fight (San Vino)
3 nights all-inclusive
camping in Haro, Spain (June)
Van Surfari Spain & France
3 nights all-inclusive
hostel/camping (June-September) *€10 nightly surcharge
Zarautz Surf Camp
3 nights all-inclusive camping in Zarautz, Spain (July)