Taking in the best of the East Coast, Trev travels all the way from Cairns to Sydney.
Think: Beaches, cute animals, surfing, bucket list stops like Byron Bay, Airlie Beach and off the beaten track stops that will end up being your favourite stops.
You’ll meet plenty of legends along the way and create memories to last a lifetime.
Where does Trev go?
Trev is the ultimate east coast adventure.
He ticks off all the bucket list spots you’d expect to visit in the 2418 kilometres from Sydney to Cairns, plus so many more spots you didn’t even know existed.
You’ll be guided the whole route by some of our fun, hilarious and knowledgeable local characters. Not only will these legends be your friends but they will also give you a hand in booking anything you want along the way.
You’ll be travelling by bus and train up the coast, so there’s no need to stress about how to get places. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.
- All transport along the route, including trains from Cairns to Cooroy and Stray bus from Cooroy/ Rainbow Beach to Sydney, return ferry to Magnetic Island and local transfers.
- Guidance from fun, local guide
- Access to the Stray Mate app
- Forts Walk, Magnetic Island
- Bluff Point walk, Emu Park
- Carlo Sand Blow Walk, Rainbow Beach
- Danger Point Border Crossing walk
- Byron Bay orientation drive
- Opportunity to hop on and hop off