To say the least, Australia is undoubtedly one of the most visited parts of the world, and a popular choice for gap year travelers as well. One of the most urbanized areas in the world, Australia has a rich natural reserve that has been affected due to human activities, and it’s our responsibility to save the nature from further deterioration so that our future generations can see the land as beautiful as it has always been.
The Conservation Volunteering Program in Australia is perfectly designed to provide the participants with an ethical, fun-filled and thrilling experience where they can work for the ecosystem and help to create a better environment. While you will have to work a lot, you’ll also get to party a lot!
- The Conservation Program is available throughout the year
- Choose your location as per your choice – Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Darwin, Newcastle etc
- Minimum age to join a program is 18 years and above
- Programs are available for a minimum of 1 week to maximum 8 weeks
- Perfectly customisable options for students joining in groups
- Immense international work exposure and first-hand learning experience
- Volunteer work in forests and ecological parks to help conserve the natural beauty and fauna of Australia
- Indulge in some of the most adventurous activities; such as scuba diving, snorkelling, jungle safaris, bouldering, skydiving, and more
- Certificate of completion after the program ends
Conservation Volunteering Program: Gap year travellers and backpackers who are looking for an enriching international work experience can travel to Australia and be a part of this project. This will give you an excellent chance to spend time amidst nature and do something to stop the adverse effects of pollution and deforestation. The project is spread across different cities like Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra etc and participants will get to travel extensively while being a part of the project. Australia is a gorgeous country with intense geographical diversity and you’ll get to explore this island nation while volunteering, which would definitely be a beautiful journey.
Volunteering Solutions aims to provide a “socially impactful journey” for each and every participant and your experience with us will be priceless, for sure. The projects in Australia mainly focus on the environment and nature. It’ll give you an opportunity to spend adequate time amidst nature and work for the sustainable growth of the forests. The project is extremely affordable so that anyone can go for it, especially students and gap year travelers.