Cambodia is a small yet beautiful Southeast Asian nation surrounded by Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos. In spite of a dark past, Cambodia has emerged to be a developing country achieving success in several spheres, yet there are some sections of the society that requires a little help from outside. No matter whether you are a high school/college student or a gap year traveler, volunteering in Cambodia will be a life-changing experience for you.
- 5 Affordable Programs in Cambodia are available throughout the year
- Minimum age to join a program is 18 years and above
- Programs are available for a minimum of 2 weeks to maximum 24 weeks
- Perfectly customization options for students joining in groups
- Immense international work exposure and first-hand learning experience
- Volunteering opportunities to make a meaningful difference in the lives of the underprivileged ones
- Work with little ones and shower them with utmost love and care
- Learn more about Khmer culture, festivals, and cuisines
- Explore the ruins of Angkor Temple Complex – the world’s largest Hindu temple complex
- Travel to the Southern part & explore the beaches & island of Cambodia
- Certificate of Completion after the program ends
Volunteering Solutions, an international volunteer placement organization, has a wide range of affordable and exciting projects in Cambodia for high school and college students as well as for gap year travelers and backpackers.
Are you willing to volunteer in Cambodia and help the ones in need?
Childcare Program – In case you love to be with children and wish to volunteer for them, then this program would be perfect for you. Participants joining this program will be placed at local child care centers for underprivileged children from the slums of Phnom Penh and it’ll also get you closer to the Cambodian culture and lifestyle. You’ll be interacting with the local staff at the centers, and look deeper into the problems that persist in the developing society.
Medical Volunteering Program – This program is perfectly suitable for 3rd and final year medical as well as nursing students, and, also, the professionals with decent experience in the medical field. This would be a valuable learning journey while serving society. And not just that, volunteers will also get to observe the Cambodian life closely and know more about the culture and lifestyle of the people.
NGO Support Program – Volunteers joining the NGO Support Program in Cambodia can commit their time for these people and provide the necessary support required, matching their skills, qualifications, and interests. It’ll be an incredible first-hand learning experience and will change your way to look at life.
Summer Volunteering Program – If you have 3 weeks in hand and wish to make the most of your summer break by teaching the little ones, and exploring the ruins of Angkor – then this would be the perfect choice for you. This would definitely be a great way to experience Cambodia during your Gap Year, and it has been specially crafted for the millennials who have the urge to explore, discover and make a difference.