Vietnam is mainly known for its gorgeous beaches, soulful rivers, Buddhist pagodas, and over-bustling cities. Visited by thousands every year, it is considered as a backpacker’s hub and you should definitely spend your gap year in Vietnam to know more about this wonderful destination. You’ll not only get a chance to make some meaningful contribution towards the underprivileged communities, but also get to travel extensively and know more about their culture, customs, traditions, and history.
- Programs in Vietnam are available throughout the year
- 5 Amazing & Affordable Programs available in Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City
- Minimum age to join a program is 17 years and above
- Programs are available for a minimum of 2 weeks to maximum 24 weeks
- Perfectly customisable options for students joining in groups
- Immense international work exposure and first-hand learning experience
- Volunteering opportunities to make a meaningful difference in the lives of the underprivileged ones
- Special programs for medical & nursing students who wish to spend time knowing more about the healthcare scenario of Vietnam
- Learn more about Vietnamese culture, festivals, and cuisines
- Explore the Halong Bay, the Sapa Valleys and other picturesque places
- Certificate of completion after the program ends
From the gorgeous rice valleys of Sapa in Vietnam’s north stretching to the fascinating bustle of the Mekong Delta in the south, Vietnam is home to a wealth of attractions that can never fail to seduce a traveler. And what can be better if you get to make the most of your time by volunteering for a good cause and make a difference in the lives of the underprivileged people? Here are some of the most popular programs in Vietnam which you can choose to be a part of :
Medical Program in Hanoi – Work alongside the professional doctors & nurses at the hospital/ healthcare center in Hanoi and learn more about how the entire system works in Vietnam. We provide opportunities for volunteers to work in pediatrics, physiotherapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy with children and adults who suffer from cerebral palsy, Down’s syndrome, congenital motor system deformity, and other disabilities. However, tasks will be assigned as per your experience & knowledge.
Childcare Program in Ho Chi Minh City & Hanoi – This program, available in both the cities, aims to provide adequate love and care to the little ones so that they can live a better life and have a stable future. It’s essentially meant for all those loving souls who wish to do something worthy for the underprivileged and disabled children of Vietnam, this is your chance to serve them in the most meaningful manner by volunteering with the kids.
English Teaching Program in Ho Chi Minh City & Hanoi – Being a volunteer for this program, you’ll get to work in the school and teach English as well as help the teachers in planning their daily lessons. Being a developing Asian country that has a dark past, Vietnam is still on the weaker side when it comes to English Language skills. However, with the rapid growth of tourism and other sectors in the region, studying English is considered to be an important part of the curriculum. Your contributions will be highly valued.