ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE
Through this travel experience, we aim to provide a taste of the Indian culture, an insight into the local traditions and lots of adventure while adding value to society.
The entire experience is divided into three phases:
Phase 1 – New Delhi
Phase 2 – Rishikesh
Phase 3 – Jaipur
All these three phases are located in different corners of North India, with New Delhi being the capital of India at the centre of North India, Rishikesh at the foothills of the Himalayas and Jaipur at the royal state of Rajasthan. Travelling through these different places will definitely showcase cultural diversity in India.
Various culturally immersive activities have been planned for the participants:
- Heritage tour to Agra (Taj Mahal), Mathura and Vrindavan (Birthplace of the Indian god Krishna).
- A historic tour around New Delhi visiting places such as the Indian Gate, Qutab Minar etc.
- A Being Indian Workshop consisting of a basic Hindi class and an Indian cooking session.
- A walk across the much talked about streets of Old Delhi.
- Backpacking across the Parvati Valley.
- A 3 day Yoga Workshop.
- Two-day adventure trip to Mussoorie and Dhanaulti.
- Whitewater Rafting.
- Site visit to a Pahaadi Gaon (Mountain Village).
- A Wheel Pottery Workshop.
- Heritage tour across Jaipur and Amer.
- A trip to the ghats of Pushkar and markets of Ajmer.
All these activities are planned along with meaningful volunteer work to make sure you create an impact while travelling in India.
Different types of volunteering activities along the lines of teaching children, working with women, tending to wounded animals etc have been planned to provide so that you can use your skills to the best.
JOIN THE TARZAN WAY FAMILY!