Where and when you’ll volunteer
Are you looking for meaningful Construction and Renovation volunteer work? Join International Volunteer HQ, the world’s leading volunteer travel organisation, and support the Construction and Renovation project in Peru – Cusco.
- Located in Peru’s cultural hub of Cusco. Construction and Renovation placements are located in Cusco and the surrounding areas.
- Runs year-round
- Starts every Monday
What you can expect
Many placements are under-funded, run-down, and in need of renovation work. You will work alongside a local construction worker who provides you with direction and motivation. You work on a variety of buildings, including schools, community centers, and clinics. Your work varies but generally consists of renovating buildings, re-painting community centers, and building new institutions.
Why you should volunteer with us:
- Trusted by over 80,000 volunteers since 2007 – we are the world’s largest network of volunteer travelers
- Our outstanding safety systems and track record set us apart – we are the world’s safest organisation
- Program fees start from as low as $180 with a rating of 95/100 on independent review sites
- 40+ destinations, 200+ projects available year-round
- We have over 10 years experience and place over 18,000 volunteers abroad every year – that’s more than any other organisation