Where and when you’ll volunteer
Are you looking for meaningful teaching volunteer work? Join International Volunteer HQ, the world’s leading volunteer travel organization, and support the teaching project in Bali.
- Located in Bali’s cultural hub of Ubud. Teaching placements are in the surrounding villages and allow for deep immersion in the Balinese culture.
- Runs year-round
- Starts every Monday
- Most affordable Program Fees
What you can expect
You’ll be using a range of teaching methods, including games, songs, art, sport, and music, your role is to inspire and encourage students to further their English learning. If you are new to teaching, you can team up with another volunteer to gain confidence and greater control of the class, as the excitement levels can take over.
When volunteering on this project, you will spend a couple of hours each day preparing lessons and 2.5 – 3 hours teaching at a local elementary school. There is a general syllabus for you to follow and examples of what previous volunteers have taught to guide your lesson planning.
- WORLD’S MOST TRUSTED VOLUNTEER ORGANISATION: Trusted by over 80,000 volunteers since 2007 – we are the world’s largest network of volunteer travelers
- THE BEST SAFETY RECORD: Our outstanding safety systems and track record set us apart – we are the world’s safest organisation
- MOST AFFORDABLE, TOP-RATED PROGRAMS: Program fees start from as low as $180 with a rating of 95/100 on independent review sites
- MOST DESTINATIONS & PROJECT OPTIONS: 40+ destinations, 200+ projects available year-round
- MOST EXPERIENCED, AWARD-WINNING VOLUNTEER ORGANISATION: We have over 10 years experience and place over 18,000 volunteers abroad every year – that’s more than any other organisation