Where and when you’ll volunteer
Are you looking for meaningful turtle conservation volunteer work? Join International Volunteer HQ, the world’s leading volunteer travel organisation, and support the turtle conservation project in Costa Rica.
- Located in Costa Rica, there is the opportunity to be placed on any one of four coastal locations.
- Runs year-round
- Starts every Monday
What you can expect
Volunteer roles vary according to the time of year, but general work includes beach patrols, building hatcheries to protect eggs from predators, beach cleaning, counting and tagging sea turtles, locating nesting females, and collecting eggs.
Why you should volunteer with us:
- Trusted by over 80,000 volunteers since 2007 – we are the world’s largest network of volunteer travelers
- Our outstanding safety systems and track record set us apart – we are the world’s safest organisation
- Program fees start from as low as $180 with a rating of 95/100 on independent review sites
- 40+ destinations, 200+ projects available year-round
- We have over 10 years experience and place over 18,000 volunteers abroad every year – that’s more than any other organisation